Question

Acne
I have been using Zinplex since January and am still battling terribly with acne. It is particularly on the lower chin area.

The only other medication I am on currently is Cypralex. I ve tried so many skincare products, and most expensive ones, but it has lately just started to increase badly.

I am currently using Oatmeals Facial wash/scrub and toner. As a moisturiser, just using Nivea for face. Am also not taking any contracptive and trying to mainting a healthy diet. Also do drink about 2 x 750ml water per day.

Would appreciate your advice
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Your cleansing routine sounds fine. It may however be that your acne is hormone-related and speaking to your doctor about a contraceptive pill such as Minerva/Diane would be a good option.