Question

Acne and medication

I am getting desperate with my skin. I have been in diane for my skin and heavy periods. However that caused pigmenttion. And my gynae and dermatoligist said I have to stop. Wich means my periods are now really bad. For my skin I am now on antibiotics wich is causing my ears to be blocked and really sore. The dermatoligis p ut me on Rinova cream for the pigmentation. It is now making my skin go whiter then the other areas but not really changing the brown spots. People are staring at my forehead and asking me if I have enzema. It looks terrible. I don't want to leave the house. The dermatoligist suggest I keep on using the cream and antibitiotics. My skin is also very sensitive. I can't use normal over the counter products as it cuases my skin to itch.Any suggestions what I can do. Should I stop using it. Will it help going to a homeopath?

Dear Desperate,
I would suggest that you get a second opinion at another dermatologist first. Stop the Rinova for now , it can irritate your skin. Maybe they can give you another kind of antibiotic that won't make you feel so bad.