Question

Acne during pregnancy
I have never had a problem with acne before I fell pregnant. It was only during my period that I use to get the odd pimple. However, now that I am pregnant(28 weeks) my face is infested with pimples and blemishes. I do take very good care of my skin. Will my skin clear up after I have the baby or will I continue having problematic skin? People say that one is suppose to glow when one is pregnant. This is not the case with me. Because of my skin problem I feel ugly.

Hormonal changes can certainly cause acne. While it is not possible to say what will happen after the pregnancy, as you have never had this problem before, it is likely that it will clear up. In the meantime you could try one of the topical anti-acne solutions.

Besty wishes