Question

Acne on scalp
Is it possible to have acne on your scalp, I have a few that are fairly painful, especially when I wash or brush my hair. I have tried to squeeze them but that hurts even more. I have acne on my face which I often squueze to ease the pain. What can I use. I wash my hair every second day and keep my hair very clean. What can be the cause of this.

Unsure, it might be acne, but it might also be folliculitis (infection of the hair follicles), psoriasis or a form of eczema. The best would be to let your doctor take a look and sort it out for you. Good luck.