Question

Acne, spots
Dr I'm a 23 year old lady I started having pimples when I was 12 and not just that a part of my face became a little darker not like my skin complexion more like blemishes i tried anything from the pharmacy ,went to special doctors please what should i do this is really embarrasing me help me

Zaza, it’s difficult to make a diagnosis without being able to see the problem first. You have to be careful with over-the-counter preparations as they might make the problem worse. The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.