Ask an expert

13 Mar 2003

Acne, spots
Dr I'm a 23 year old lady I started having pimples when I was 12 and not just that a part of my face became a little darker not like my skin complexion more like blemishes i tried anything from the pharmacy ,went to special doctors please what should i do this is really embarrasing me help me
Answer 371 views

01 Jan 0001

Zaza, it’s difficult to make a diagnosis without being able to see the problem first. You have to be careful with over-the-counter preparations as they might make the problem worse. The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.