Question

acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Hi. my nephew has been diagnosed with "ALL" I do not know much about this cancer and I want to know if you could be plase inform me of what is happening to him. I know that he is receive traetment in to form of medicine which is the first kind of chemo therapy given to px. I would also like to know the prognosis of him! I am desperate for the information and need it before the 22nd of December

Thank you

Ronita, it you’re still interested in information on ALL, you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.