Question

acute orchitis
I'm a 21 year old who had acute orchitis at the age of 18 and now I want to know about the disease and imlications thereof if left untreated!

Joe, I suppose it all depends on what the cause of the orchitis was. Usually the infection clears up without a problem and that’s the end of it. Some times there infection causes damage to the blood-testis barrier and this might lead to infertility. If you have any worries about infertility, the easiest would be to have a semen analyses done at your local laboratory. Good luck.