Question

ADCODOL ADDICATION
Good Morning,
i have been reading up about adcodol addiction, scary stuff, i go through a box of 100 a wee, iv been off for two days and its hard, i suffer with bad migraines but i belive i have these headaches now cause my body is addicted to the adcodol, is that possible? how do i get over this addiction? what can i do to get rid of these headaches? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi Sheena

The Adcodol addiction is most commonly related to the CODEIENE inside this product. Getting of codeine-containing products is often not a task you should attempt on your own or simply with online advice - I suggest speaking to your GP regarding treatment options.

All the best.