Question

ADD HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE
Is there a homeopathic remedy that I can use on my 6 year old son that is sort of ADD. The OT is suggesting Ritilin or Concerta and I will not give this to my child under any circumstances. He is in my opinion not so bad that he needs these type of medications with all it''s side effects.
Natural health
natural health

hi

there is homeopathic remedies for ADD. In order to give a homeopathic remedy a full case history is needed, as different remedies have different effects. For example : Kali phos - if the child is nervy and cant concentrate a long time / Arg nit - if the child is anxious and crave sweets.
Diet is also an important part of treatment - no preservatives , reduce sugar, and colorants.
Omega oils also feeds the brain.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za