Question

ADHD
Hi there,

My son has to see a therapist as the teacher at school thinks he might have ADHD. He is very active and can't sit still for one second. Is there anything natural I can give him just to get hem to calm down? I have heard of the Eye-Q product. Is it any good or can you maybe recomend another natural product?
Natural health
natural health

hi

any omega 6 incl eye-q will assist with ADHD. If he is older than ten you can include DMAE for concentration. Sportron makes a product called Melotone syrup that also works very well.
You need to address his diet - no preservatives, anything that colours the tongue, no fizzy colddrinks, no sugar, reduce wheat as well.

Dr Debbie