Question

Adice on Ovulation
I suffered 4 miscarriages, all at 6 weeks, went to see a very good gynae he then had a blood test done on me, the results confirmed that i have high antibodies in my blood which cause clots around my womb therefore i miscarry but he gave me Ecotrin to take for the next six months or if i do fall pregnant now to take it till i'm 36 weeks, i really would like to fall pregnant soon i normally get my period round about the 9th, 10th or 11 of each month could you perhaps help me and tell me when do i more or less ovulate???

Thanks so much for you help!
Misty
GYNAEDOC

You have to work out the length of your cycle. Ovulaiton usually occurs 14 days before the next period is due.