Ask an expert

08 Jun 2011

Adolescent Phycologist
Please can you recommend a good phycologist for my 12 year old son. He has serious behaviour issues at school and I don''t know how to deal with it any more? I live in Alberton, something close would be great.
Answer 401 views
Teen expert
Teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi there,

I am not in your area so what I suggest is that you either get a referral from your family doctor if you know them well or alternatively you can look on the Pscyhotherapy website and see if there is someone in your area. The website address is
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18659 votes