Question

adopting strays
Yesterday on my way home home from work the vet had a medium sized cross breed outside on the grass he asked if i don't know anyone who wants dogs, i said yes a friend of mine has a farm and is looking for a friend for his border collie, the one i saw was lovely anyway i phoned my friend he said he will take both and will come sort things out with the vet today so went to the vet this morning and looked at the other one he is a german shepherd, although when he looked at me i was petrified it felt as if he was looking straight through me, i didn't touch him, but the vet said he isvery well behaved he just doesn't like being in a cage. The other one was very friendly, can anyone give me some info on german shepherds personalities cos this dog made me feel very uncomfortable,
cybervet

There temperaments are variable (some docile some aggressive). Fear can also amke them appear very scary.