Ask an expert

24 Nov 2004

Adult Acne
I'm a 26 year old male and suffer from terrible acne. It started about 5 years ago and it has spread to my scalp. I have a lot of scaring on my face but my main concern is my scalp. I'm currently seeing a dermatologist and have used many products with little or no results which only last for a few weeks.
I also have bouts of eczema on my arm which can get very irritating, especially during Summer.
Please advise.
Answer 342 views

01 Jan 0001

Omar, I’m not sure exactly what it is you want from me. The best would be to keep on seeing a dermatologist and hopefully he will find a cure. If you want advice on which drugs to try, you will first have to list the drugs you have already tried. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I get it. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17868 votes