Ask an expert

12 Feb 2013

adult children
I got divorced after very long marraige due to ex cheating etc. Kids all grown out of house. Its been 4 years they dont see or talk to each other or the ex. I managed to get my son back as normal as can be for while now and me and my daughter is very close. Problem is oldest son. He refuses any contact with me due to during divorce he got married without me knowing and things he did to me and daughter. I do sms him etc, but now wife has left him after year of marriage as she refuses to let him have any contact with the family. I dont know what to do as the damage here is severe, but I forgave all. Oldest son also refuses any contact now with his brother also Whenever I sms oldest son, there no response whatsoever.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9325 votes
67% - 18756 votes