Question

advice
Hey CS,

I need help please, my best friend has been diagnosed with depression, she has two todlers 6 and 3. Her husband really doesn't help around the house and daily tasks etc. What I need to know is she has asked me that she wants to do this by herself and she said that the anti-depressants are working she has been on it for about a month now. What I want to do is help, she does trust me with the kids but would rather not I take them by myself, I'm responsible but they are a bit clingy. Anyway what can I do to help out ?? I've offered to look after them while she has a bath and I'll cook supper if she doesn't have the energy to cope but she is a bit hard headed and doesn't want me to take over and just do it.... any suggestions ??

hard for me to tell, noodle. No need to take over, but from the sound of it you could help out occasionall when she feel unabl to handle everything herself, with selected chores including a little child care.