Question

ADVICE???
My fiance and i have been together for just over 6 years, engaged for just over a year and we have a 5 mnth old baby.
My fiance is very close to his gran, he has always spent alot of time with her and ihave always respected that - before we had our baby, i spent alot of time there too! My problem now is that i feel that he is spending "our time" with her instead of us! He goes there at least 3 times a week, and is there for 2 - 3 hours at a time. I've told him that i have a problem with this - but he thinks that i'm trying to come between him and his family, but all i'm trying to tell him is that we are also his family - i feel that we should be his priorty! Am i wrong?

I agree with Maria. Its good that he respects and spends some time with his grandmother, but this sounds like an excessive amount of time when he has a mate like you and a child. Have you tried discretely discussing this with the grandmother ? Maybe she is a lonely old lady, and my involving her more directly with your family and your child, you might solve the problem of him having to choose EITHER her or you. Couldn't granny help with some baby-sitting, enabling the pair of you to spend some time out together ?