Question

advice
HI PHARMI
Please can you tell me more on tissue salts as i am in 2 minds whether i should take them for some symptoms i am having, i have read the book but i am still unsure, please advice me

Rose
Pharmacist
pharmacist

For which symptoms do you need tissue salts? Please elaborate.

Dr. Willhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898) different salts in human tissue, and concluded that they are important mineral constitiuents that are present in human cells. He also stated that if an imbalance were to occur, sickness may follow. This is in line with current medical knowledge. He ascribed a specific purpose to each one of the 12 salts, based on his understading of their biochemical purpose.
These days, tissue salts are prescribed as tablets, made up with lactose powder in a manner similar to homeopathic products: The salt is ground with lactose powder in a ratio of 1:9, and this mixture is then ground with fresh lactose, again in a 1:9 ratio. This process is repeated six times, yielding a 1 000 000 to 1 dilution. Because of this dilution, tissue salts are generally prescribed at dosages that are too low to have any detectable effect on the levels of the minerals and electrolytes involved, and no well-designed clinical trials have ever shown an effect other than placebo from tissue salts.