Question

Advice Pls
I've been of the pill since Feb 04. the last 2 mnths my period is funny, last month it was only 3 days and this month 4 days.
My length is usually 7 days.

Since last week I have been having these fuunny cramp like feelings when i strech to far of pick up heavy things, me and hubby have been trying to conceive but nothing yet, I dont want to do a HPT for i'm scared for dissapointment.

could this be my month or not !!!!!

It does not sound like you are pregnant. If the periods were very light, a pregnancy test would be advisable though. Periods can be different off the Pill, so a change in cycle would not be abnormal.