Question

Advice pls
Hi CS ,my BF and I some how spend a lot of time together lately ,he says we need to spend time apart as in the long run we will start being on each other' s neck! I dont see anything wrong with spending time together but the way he has been mentioning this i think its NB to him so I need to know ,when you are in a relationship and have a child together (baby staying full time with my mom) how important is it to spend time together ?what about time for friends ?

There's nothing wrong with spening time together, of course --- but its not generally a great idea to spend time together too exclusively, and usually better to have a number of other friends and family to spend some of the time with.