Question

advice: should I strip
Hi... this is going to be wierd, but please don' t judge me...
I used to be a dancer at a well known strip club. I never used to be touched, only looked at, and I never did anything dodgy. I now have a perfectly normal, respecable job.My current boyfriend has been unemployed for 8 months, and isn' t too stressed about getting a job. Now, I am really struggling to support us both on my salary, and we are sinking deeper and deeper into debt. I' ve broached the topic of me dancing again part-time to tide us over, but he goes crazy at the thought of it. He knows and accepts hat I used to do it, but says that I am his to look at, not anyone else' s.
I cannot cope financially anymore, so I am tempted to do it in secret, just so we can survive. I know there are other ways to make money, but this way is quick, and easy, and it' s a lot of money. I' m just a little worried about keeping it a secret. Any advice?

Isn't the main current problem that your bf apparently can't be othered to get a job ? Why should you support a lazy bum who can't be bothered to support himself, let alone you ? And why are you both slipping further into debt ? Is he spending your money on entertainment, drink, etc ? IF so --- why ? If he doesn't want you to resume dancing, he can entirely prevent it, by simply getting off his butt and getting ajob. Any legal job. I doubt you could resume dancing, in addition to your job, and sucessfully keep it secret from him. And when he finds out ? Tell him that he has a week in which to get his next job, even if he has to go out pole dancing, or you will stop supporting him altogether.