Question

Advise
Me and my boyfriend, we have been trying to make a baby, the past two months, thinking all is well, i gain weight and everyone had believed that i was pregnant, so we went to the clinic and the nurse told us no, the results are negative, the following week i got my periods, im done with them and now in the morning i fell like vomitting and i just quickly eat or drink, i havent went for a second test, I just want to know can it happen that im pregnant, after the test came out negative.

If you have not missed a period and the pregnancy test was negatve, then you are not pregnant.