Question

Advise please?
Yesterday I started my diet. I have to lose 30kg (my bmi is 35). So I bought myself USN Diet Fuel as a meal replacement. I only drink it in the morning and in the afternoon but dinnertime I will have a big salad or steamed veggies with fish or chichen. The thing is I never ate during the day so now I am trying this so that I at least get something in as this diet fuel contains a variety of vitamins and stuff and it is very filling. I am only going to use this for about a month then I will slowly start to eat small healthy meals during the day. I drink about 4liters of water.
Will I be able to see results?
I am doing cardio for about 30min every night as well.
The thing is I am very impatient and I want to use this product just to start things off because I need to lose so much weight.
I know it is't very healthy but I am not going to use this forever, Just for a month and then I am going to follow your slimming diet because it makes sense.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Chala
As I remember the USN Diet Fuel provides about 200 cal per serving, or 13,3% of the daily energy intake of an adult woman who ingests 1500 cal on a slimming diet. Thus 2 servings of the Diet Fuel will provide you with 26% of your energy requirement and if your dinner does not exceed an energy content of about 1050 cal then you will be in a negative energy balance and should lose weight. Such slimming meal replacement products can be useful to get you started as long as you don't ingest more energy than normal at your regular meals. Please don't drink 4 litres of water a day - that is double the quantity you require for good health and excessive water intake can wash important minerals like potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium out of the body. This can in turn lead to electrolyte imbalances. Moderation is the key even when it comes to drinking water!