Question

Affair
I no longer know how to deal with this. My husband never wants sex anymore and I have suspected him of an affair but I am over that suspicion now. I have fallen for someone else online who I know personally but our relation is online only even though we live close by. We are now both addicted to this online affair we have started and it only started this week. We are absolutely mad about each other, but not on a sexual level. This is a deep emotional connection and neither of us wants sex with each other. We have discussed it. We have been fantastic friends for a while and now it is going deeper. What should I do? Stop it now or relax and enjoy the ride? I have never been in this situation before and the magic I feel is beyond belief. I have been married 8 years.

Not addicted, just enjoying it and unwilling to stop it. What is the tate of your current understanding with your husband ? OK, so he is no longer interetsed in sex ( though if that is due to a treatable condition, that might change ). But in your new relationship, you also plan for it to be without sex. So it's emotionally rather than physically unfaithful. How would he feel about it ?