Question

Affect of Alcohol on pregnancy
Hi. I have been ttc for 3 months now and it is possible that I could be pregnant. My period is due in a week and I have an office christmas party soon. I dont want to tell anyone at work that I am ttc until I know for sure but they will definitely force me to drink if they dont know why I am refusing. How badly would it affect the baby if I were in fact pregnant and had a lot to drink (for the one night only)?

If you are pregnant, this would be very bad. Try to stick to one drink only. You could tell people that you are trying to conceive and alcohol interferes with this too.