Question

Affects of ecstasy.
Hi CS.

I was wondering if you could explain to me what actually happens in the brain when ecstasy is taken. I use on occasion, and experience short-term memory loss (when on the drug). Like when you try to recall something that would normally come to you without any hassle, you just can’t remember.

I r4ally don't have the time to write a detailed essay here on the chemical effects of the drug ( and you can easily obtain loads of information about that by a simple Google search ), but will happilly respond to the psychiatric aspects of using it. Like ALL social chemicals, including alcohol, it is not good for your brain. The effect on short-term memory when on the drug sounds credible. What we usually mean by short-term memory loss is that while you retain memory of you school-days, you don't remember what you had for supper