Question

Affordable Gynae
Due to my recent concerns about my female health I am trying to find an affordable female Gynae.
I phoned around and some of the Gynaes charge three times medical aid rates!!!

Is there a female Gynae in JHB that only charge medical aid rates? Please let me know.

It is terrible to think that even though I have a medical aid I might still land up in a que in a Govermnet Hospital.

Can't help you, Im afraid. I don't know what rates the different doctors charge. I suspect that the majority of gynaecologists now charge non- medical aid rates.