Question

affordable psycologyst in Joburg
I have been diagnosed with mild depression and anxiety due to separation and work related stress. I have been advised to see a shrink,but unfortunately I cant afford it at this stage. Is there like a support psycologysts''network which I could contact and maybe save some money on sessions?
I am in Joburg north.
Thanks.

L

OK, none of us have any knowledge of either the quality of other shrinks work ( except in some appalling examples ) and no idea at all what they might charge. In the situation you describe, I'd suggest call the SADAG ( Depr an Anx Support Group, Number on this page ) and / or check their sepsite, as they keep track o shrinks dealing with these problems, an I think they know where at least some of them practice and may even have some idea how much they charge. And their own Support Groups can be very helpful, especially with milder depressions