Question

Afraid of the Flab
Dear Doc

I am losing weight because I am recently on anti-depressants. I am worried about the flab that beginning to show. Can you advise me on what to do?

Eve

Dear Eve
To lose weight you need to cut down on your energy intake by eating a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weightloss' and 'Slimming Diet') and increase your energy expenditure by doing regular exercise 3 times a week. I also think it is important to discuss your weight gain with the prescribing dr because he/she may be able to adjust the medication or change it.