Question

AFRAID TO BE FREAKY
My husband and I have a very active sex life it's just that sometimes I have all these ideas but I am to embarresed to do them for fear of him thinking funny of me. Is this why some men go to prostitutes because their partners are not assertive enough to do what they really want to and are looking for someone who will do whatever they want to or things they would'nt ask their partners to do out of respect. I dont want my man to look else where .
Sexy

Why not start by taking to him. No man has ESP, so talk to him, you might be surprised by his positive reaction