Question

After birth
I gave birth 8wks ago to second baby and now most of my shoes dont fit me anymore.my feet got swollen during my pregnancy but they are back to normal except my shoes have become tight. is this normal and what can i do to go back to my shoe size?secondly i have been experiencing tightning on my chest which the gp says its anxiety but the medication she has given me dont seem to help, what can i do as coz i feel like am choking bt my chest and throat is clear. is it safe to start excercising ie kickboxing and tennis?i had a ceaser delivery but was awake during the birth.
GYNAEDOC

Shoe size does change over one's lifetime and the reason is not always clear. there isn't much you can do about it.
I cannot assess your tight chest from this side of the screen. Your doctor would have to do that.
You can go back to sport but start gradually and listen to your body.