Question

After-effects of taking Chromium Picolinate
Sorry, another question about Chromium Picolinate: if I take it for 3 months and then stop, will I go back to square one, weight wise ? (I should add that I really don't exaggerate, food-wise, my only vice is a couple of glasses of wine with meals). I do gym 5 times a week and walk a lot too.

Dear Marion
No, not necessarily, while you take it, the chromium improves glucose metabolism which aids weight loss. If you want to lose weight, you need to reduce your energy intake (so go easy on the wine) and your fat intake. Keep up the good work with the exercise!