Question

age difference
I''M A WOMAN OF 31YRS &  MY FIANCE IS 25YRS HE LIED TO ME ABOUT HIS AGE WHEN WE MET &  NOW WE HAVE A BABY, AND THIS THING IS KILLING ME, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, PLEASE HELP
sexologist

Hi Pilisa
This is not really a question about sexual health, but about the foundation of your relationship. Your love for him suggests that you are highly motivated to sort this problem out. It is not uncommon for a man who is younger than a woman to pretend he is a little older in order to prevent being rejected. It may be worth in an open and non-judgemental way to approach your difficulty with this, as if not resolved, you may find problems with trust in going forward. Either way, the distress that you convey in your question suggests that you must do something about it. You have a baby together, so if necessary go to counseling together to resolve this issue.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com