Question

Age-related (probably) skin bumps. Can I ...???
I used to have a lovely smooth skin. I am now 61, and in the last 10 years or so I developed many tiny raised bumps or growths -- not the cancerous type -- on my chest and upper stomach especially. I detest this. Can I snip them off with my very sharp nail scissors, disinfect, and apply something like an antibacterial ointment?

Zeena, if you’re 100% sure of your diagnosis, I suppose you can’t do too much harm. Be warned that they might bleed a fair amount and that your “operation” may leave scars. Good luck.