- Long Covid: In some people with mild illness, symptoms can linger for up to 9 months, study
- New study shows how speaking while infected with Covid-19 can potentially spread the virus
- More than 20.5 million years of life lost to Covid-19, according to researchers
- Covid-19: Some individuals are genetically predisposed to severe disease
- Is there enough evidence to support the role of vitamin D for Covid-19? We asked an expert
- BUDGET | Plenty of 'welcome' surprises but did Mboweni dig himself a hole with social grants?
- Zondo commission hears why it was a 'challenge' to hold Lynne Brown 'accountable'
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Why Zondo Commission is likely to test ANC's notion of 'collective responsibility'
- Proteas: Super-scrapper Linde must be put into new category
- Khaya Sithole | A shot in the arm for SARS, a breather for taxpayers
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19295 votes