Question

Al - glutamine as a mouth wash
I would like to know weather my husband who is receiving Chemo at the moment for mouth cancer can use Al glutamine as a mouth wash or will it be detromental to the job the chemo treatment is doing. He already takes Al Gutamine in the mornings and it has helped keep mouth ulcers etc at bay.
I read on the site that Soya is good for you does that include Soya milk bough at the local stores.
Thank you.
Jill

Hi Jill
It should not affect the chemo but rather just confirm with his oncologist. Soja milk is just not pleasant to taste - the powders that you make on usually tastes better! Dischem keeps a "Natures... something" brand which is actually quite nice.