Question

alarm clock
Sometimes while we r having a shag in the morning, usually a quickie + the alarm clock goes off while we r busy then I suddenly get twice as horny. My wife says its my imagination but it definately is not. What could the reason be? Anyone else experienced something similar?

Dear Puzzled,

I do not think you need be concerned about this phenomenon. There are many possible reasons, all unknowable without exploring your history and associations with an alarm clock and still know gaurentee you may discover the reason. So enjoy the peak in arousal.