Question

Alcohol
I would like to know what alcohol is most fattening and which aren`t.I reckon all of them are pretty much.I have heard that Whisky is the least fattening of them all though.Not too sure.
I know beer is quite fattening and try to stay away from it as much as possible.But I would really like to know if there are any other`s thats not so fattening

Dear Reader
Alcohol provides 29 kJ/gram, so if you drink a 25ml tot of spirits, including whiskey then you will ingest about 260 kJ and if you drink a dumpy of beer (340 ml) you will ingest 585 kJ. The beer contributes more energy because you drink much, much larger quantities at one go. But all alcohol is ultimately fattening, so if you want to slim, then restrict yourself to not more than one tot of whiskey with water or soda, or 1 glass of dry wine a day. Steer clear of the beer.