Question

Alcohol addiction
please could you just send me more info on the mechanisms of addiction, as i am doing an essay on Alcohol addiction, psychological phenomenon for a college project. any info would be appreciated. and at these AA meetings, what goos comes from that. thanks

Sorry, I really don't have the time to write essays for people. Do a good web search on google, and you're likely to get more information than you need. And why not call AA and ask if you can attend a meeting and ask some of your questions there ?