Question

All of you are pathetic
You people are all pathetic.

There are some real weirdo's on this site and people who do not even have morals or take responsibility for their own lives.

Good luck, maybe I will read of some of you someday, ending in an Psychiatric hospital, Prison or maybe becoming a Bum.

All you needy people go to your mommies

I assume that your ridiculous nickname of "Christian" has nothing whatever to do with the religion. Never mind not being Born Again, I don't think he even got it right the first time.
There is nobody on earth half so pathetic as the dweeb who considers other people with problems to be pathetic.
It must be reassuring for you no to have to worry about the possibility of becoming a Bum, having alrfeady achieved that status