Question

Allergies
My nose has been running faster than i can for the last 2 weeks. Can't understand what i am alergic to or where the sinus problem came from . I have been a very active peson , into cycling , hiking and the like and suddenly after a bout of flu it started about 6 months ago. Haven't fully recovered and want to prepare for the Argus and i am a bit worried about getting started. At the moment i am doing quite a bit of sport ,on the telly... I have aheard lots about peole training and popping off from heart attacks. I know you should not work the heart rate too high , what is too high and when do i stop or when can i start as i am feeling fine except the "snot " factor.
Thank You.....

Nosie, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without examining you first, but why don’t you try taking something like Clarityne D® and see what happens. It should help dry up your nose and hopefully it won’t return. Strenuous exercise is out of the question until you can breathe normally again. Good luck.