Ask an expert

16 Jul 2010

Hi doc,
My hubby has been getting something like allergy/mosquito bites on his body mostly in the mornings and evenings during the day it''s cleared. He scratches himself as he says it''s very itchy. He went to the chemist they gave him allegex. What could this be, it started last week.
Thanx in advance!
Answer 439 views

01 Jan 0001


I strongly suggest that you consult a dermatologist, in order to have the area examined and to find the cause for the allergic reaction. It can be due to environmental factors or even a food allergy.


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.