Question

Allergy
I have this problem i don''t know if its and allergy or what, it started since i was young but now its getting worse especially in winter, i can''t walk fast even if its a short distance, can''t wear sandals, cannot drive on a gravel cause when the vehicle shakes i start scratching myself and feel vomiting sometimes, cannot use treadmills, bicycles at the gym, can''t do aerobics also,can''t carry a clash bag for a long time cause it rubs me and ill start scratching,just imagine im age 34, weighs 70kg and its a shame that i can''t even run just because of this monster, i bought allergex last week and i drink it 4 hours before i went to gym but nothing happened. can i get some medication over the counter or do i need to see the doctor?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi Khumbu

Simply buying meds over-the-counter is not the answer: You need to have your condition diagnosed first. I suggest seeing a GP first, who'll then refer you to a specialist if needed.