Ask an expert

06 Jul 2011

I have this problem i don''t know if its and allergy or what, it started since i was young but now its getting worse especially in winter, i can''t walk fast even if its a short distance, can''t wear sandals, cannot drive on a gravel cause when the vehicle shakes i start scratching myself and feel vomiting sometimes, cannot use treadmills, bicycles at the gym, can''t do aerobics also,can''t carry a clash bag for a long time cause it rubs me and ill start scratching,just imagine im age 34, weighs 70kg and its a shame that i can''t even run just because of this monster, i bought allergex last week and i drink it 4 hours before i went to gym but nothing happened. can i get some medication over the counter or do i need to see the doctor?
Answer 422 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Khumbu

Simply buying meds over-the-counter is not the answer: You need to have your condition diagnosed first. I suggest seeing a GP first, who'll then refer you to a specialist if needed.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18773 votes