Question

almost white / clear discharge
good day,

i have this problem where almost anytime in the day i have this almost white / clear discharge. even times when i dont want to urinate and it makes me feel uncomfortable. is this something serious. i am 29 yrs old and have 1 child.....

Please refer to the following detailed link about a discharge (when it is normal, a yeast infection, bacterial vaginitis or and STD): http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/vaginal/194.html

Once you have read the above article and there are signs of concern, I suggest that you consult your doctor.