Question

Alternative to Brown Rice
I know brown rice is far more healthier than ordinary white rice, but is there any other rice with similar nutritional value that i could use as a substitute? I'd rather not eat anything than eat brown rice.

Dear Lee
I apologise for only answering your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
If you don't have a problem with insulin levels then you can eat white rice and obtain the dietary fibre and B vitamins which the brown rice would supply from wholewheat bread, etc.