Question

Always hungry
For the last two weeks I feel like nothing can satisfy my appetite, I've tried drinking water up to eating pretzels as snacks. I am a triathlete but I haven't increase training, on the contrary I have reduced it, due to school work. I've been under a lot more stress, but I've never experience being so hungry ,like this, all the time.
My training consists of several run/ swim during the week and 3 sessions of weight lifting. What can I do to not feel so hungry all the time?
Sports Nutrition
Sports nutrition

Hi pr0004

Usually fluctuations in hormone levels can have such an effect, but as we are not sure lets start with what can be sure of.

Are you eating six meals per day?
Do they contain a mix of protein and carbs?
Most importantly are the carbs low GI? Pretzels are certainly not!

Please visit the GI foundation of SA’s website for more info on this matter. www.gifoundation.com. Unless you are obviously eating far too little energy than what your body needs and therefore it is telling you that it needs more this will certainly help still your continuous hunger.

Good luck!
Vanessa