Question

always thirsty and sweat alot and get swollen feet
I am constantly thirsty. obviously more when it is hot but still in all weather.
I also sweat alot. I can't wear coloured tops as they just have sweat marks on them.
Then in the summer my feet and my hands swell alot. my feet more then my hands.
I find that it is a problem that i have to deal with daily. Because i have to drink alot of water but then have the problem of going to the toilet more often then anyone else around me.
I have been to the doctor and my insulin level is fine. but i am not sure what else to do.
please help. i drink about 3 litres of water a day and still dont find it enough.

IT, drinking 3 litres a day isn’t enough to be worried about. Diabetes isn’t the only possible cause for excessive thirst and sweating. You might have a thyroid problem, a kidney problem, a chronic infection, hyperhidrosis, etc. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. Good luck.