Question

Always tired

I am very active in sport. I run Marathons, Train Karate, Train Tai-chi but my problem is that I am always tired and sleep a lot. my partner has got the same problem but she does not do any training excesises. I cannot get home after work and study, they say it's always in your mind, but I tried to convice myseft but the body cannot take it. I have tried Brain fuel capsules but they tend to make me enjoy my sleep.

Please help

Hi Mpempe

I think the reason that you are always tired is that you are not giving yourself adequate time to recover and perhaps are trying to fit too much in a day. It is very important to be active, but if you need to fit in studying etc, that has to be considered too and perhaps you need to have a days rest, now and then.
Also. think about your diet and perhaps ask Dietdoc if your diet is adequate, since this is another reason why you could be tired. Your partner is probably tired BECAUSE she does NO EXERCISE. If she started doing about 30mins of exercise, most days of the week - she would probably have more energy, so encourage her to do this.

I hope this helps.