Question

Always Tired
My husbank (30) is always complaining he is tired, he sleeps well at night but when he wakes up in die morning he tells me that it feels as if he never slept, aswell as in die afternoons when he gets back from work, he just complains of tiredness.
Is there anything I can get him to help him. I would really appreciate it. Ps : He does have a stressful job and is on his feet the whole of the day.

Sunny, tiredness is one of the most common complaints in my practice. It may be part of almost any serious disorder, but it might also be a sign of being just overworked and under rested. Tiredness is a symptom of almost all serious diseases including, anaemia, high and low blood pressure, heart problems, thyroid problems, high and low blood sugar, liver problems, kidney problems, depression, nutritional deficiencies, etc. The best will be to see your doctor and have him make sure that there is nothing serious underlying the matter. Good luck.