Question

Always tired and sleepy
I am 7-8 weeks pregnant.I have not yet gone to see the gynae coz my appointment is only in two weeks time.I am worried because i am feeling so tired and sleepy these days.By the time i get home after work,all i want to do is relax and sleep.I don't do anything tiring at work.Infact i sit in my office almost the whole day so i don't understand why i feel so weak and tired.My morning sickness is more like night sickness coz in the morning im so fresh but by late afternoon i just start feeling nausea and tired.I really don't know if this is normal.I even thought that i could be carrying twins coz of how i feel and my tummy is already growing at the top(closer to my breasts) but im not showing and i hope i won't show until very late.Any advice is welcome.

This is quite normal. It is an effect of the pregnancy hormones. Try to rest when you can and take a vitamin supplement such as Pregnavit.